How far along are you: 35 weeksTotal weight gain: +0 lbs, 27 lbs total
Stretch marks: I just don't care!! lol
Sleep: Ya, no way. Finals this week and all I've been doing is waking up here and there thinking about the information.
Best moments of the week: I wish I had a moment but the distraction of these exams took me away from enjoy this week. Just need to get through this so I can REALLY focus on him.
Miss anything: The lack of feeling overwhelmed! But I guess this is good practice for when he arrives. I am sure this whole motherhood thing is gonna be a doozy.
Movements: Surprisingly not too much this week. Or he has and I just didn't notice. Stupid stress.
Maternity clothes: I'm so so grateful that my friend gave me a bunch of her maternity clothes! Since school is about to end, I won't be wearing my scrubs every day so a little style will be needed. It was so nice to hear my husband say "you are one stylish pregnant mama" lol! Made me feel pretty.
Looking forward to: For these exams to end and doing absolutely nothing this weekend! Maybe tackle my hospital bag and finish up the babies room.
Husbands feelings: ?!!?
Running: Even though these exams have taken over my life... I'm still fitting in my workouts. Since my pace is rather slow, I was able to run and study on the treadmill at the same time which has been a HUGE lifesaver.
Photo(s) of the week: I am very proud to announce that I finally packed my hospital bag for the big day! You just never know when you are going to go. I like to be organized and stay on top of things. Yes, I know I can't control everything but this is something I know I can manage. After chatting with some friends and searching through Pinterest (especially this one site), I was able to narrow down the key things I will need at the hospital.
Baby Bag: the bag for the baby consists of the following. Yes, I know that the hospital will be providing me with a bunch of items but I rather be prepared
- 2 swaddle blankets
- 2 newborn onsies, panst, jacket, hat set
- 2 0-3 month size onsies, pants, jacket, hat set
- Newborn pacifier
- Destin diaper cream
- Nail clippers
- Hand mits
- Nose cleaner thing
- Teddy bear blanket <3
- A few diapers
- Baby wipes
- Burp clothes
Mamas Bag: I still have some things to add but as of now I am packing the below items.
- Flip flops
- Boppy pillow
- Socks
- Compression socks to wear during labor
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries
- Stay Free overnight pads
- Snacks, GU, stingers, lollipops, gum
- Nipple cream
- Pillow
- Sweatshirt blanket
- Nursing bra
- Sports bra
- Full coverage underwear
- Going home outfit
- After delivery outfit
- Chargers for electronics
- Maybe an iPod radio
- Ipod
![]() |
| I might have to wear THIS to the hospital. It's the shirt I made to announce our pregnancy and what I wore when I was racing during this pregnancy. Barely fits but I think thats the point =) |























No comments:
Post a Comment