How far along are you: 33 weeks, 3 daysTotal weight gain: +1 lbs, 26 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Nothing new but I've been dying to wear this turquoise poncho that I bought off Jenny Boston back in February for this weekends shower. Crazy right? February! I saw it and instantly knew it would be perfect with white jeans, a fun necklace and gold sandals. Best part... it's not even maternity! I took a chance purchasing it and the funny thing is that I didn't even try it on until this weekend!! Luckily it fit and flowed just enough to show off my belly and was beyond cute and comfortable. Favorite purchase to date!
Stretch marks: I stopped looking.
Sleep: It's getting harder and harder to sleep throughout the night. With my finals right around the corner and trying to coordinate the final details for my shower, my mind was just racing.
Best moments of the week: My little man shower at my house with all my girls. I decided to split up my baby shower. One for just the family that they hosted and one with all my girls at my house. It was more a summer party but a little spoiling action took place for the little man. I absolutely loved having all my favorites under one roof... and sadly... the final time this probably will happen. So many people came from afar to spend a few ours with me. It meant the world. And I just loved how much they LOVED baby n already. Their simple stomach touches and smiles really was special.
Miss anything: Running... consistently. It's not even the training plans or the long miles. I miss being able to run OUTSIDE (been avoiding the heat and on the treadmill for most of the summer). I miss just letting the legs lead while zoning out. It will come back... but it's greatly missed.
Movements: I think I can now determine his butt versus his feet! I swear he is doing a burped in my belly. Two consecutive moves on the top left and all the way to the right side.. all the time!
Gender: team blue!
Mood: I actually had rather an emotional week this week. Everything hit me all at once and I think I cried at least 5 times. I let things get to me and I started to open my eyes on a few things as well. From reality to stupidly letting things bother me... it got too much. I'm shocked that it took 32-33 weeks to finally become that emotional pregnant woman. Happy to finally get it off my plate... for now.
Looking forward to: SCHOOL ENDING IN TWO WEEKS!! It's more than just school ending... it also means that I am that much closer to meeting the little man. As soon as school ends, I'll have 1 month of getting everything finalized! No school. No work. A lot of nesting.
Husbands feelings: "This week was a HUGE week. A lot of important schooling stuff to take care of but naturally Sarah was an absolute rock star. Within 12 hours of having an initial sit-down consultation with the head talent coordinator of her school she already had an interview at their prime location and the one closest to the house…awesome!! To cap off the week we were able to throw a really wonderful baby shower for all of Sarah’s closest lady friends. The support and generosity of everyone was really special and our little guy is already so spoiled! His room is just about done and now we have all of the complimentary items to make it his very own space. I find myself getting more and more excited every day. I really can’t wait to meet him!"
Running: another 3 day workout week. Better than nothing I guess. But I did manage a 5 miler which I didn't want to end. So that's a plus. I mean.. how does one really move in these conditions?
Photo(s) of the week: I'll dedicate this weeks photos to my shower. I loved being able to decorate, utilize ETSY (which I am slightly obsessed about... may have to write a post on all my purchases lol) and hosting a party. It's been a year since we've had a large amount of people over. So much fun! So much love! A few pictures just to give you an idea.
![]() |
| Yes... do I do have a waddle in my step =) |
![]() |
| The babies room is Navy, hunter green and grey... but I had to settle with these bright colors. I mean... it's SUMMER! |
![]() |
| Working progress. |
![]() |
| The wine table. Baby N at 13 weeks =) |
![]() |
| A couple of my amazing runner friends (Danielle and Kate) came from out of state to celebrate my day. They found a new love for earth balance cheese balls. Like... obsessed! |
![]() |
| One of my best friends googling over my belly =) |
![]() |
| This amazing person right here made my little man move like crazy. Her simple touch really felt comfortable. A true spirit I tell you. |
![]() |
| And then we have Jersey trying to dirty up my boy. She is going to be the best auntie! |
After the shower at the house, a handful of girls went out to dinner to continue the celebration. My friend Kristie out did herself and spoiled me rotten by decorating the table at the restaurant! It was so amazing! I felt so loved and spoiled!



























No comments:
Post a Comment