Sunday, July 20, 2014

32 Weeks: Am I really going to get bigger!?

How far along are you: 32 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain:  +0 lbs,  25 lbs total

Maternity clothes: Not this week. I figured I'd give my cc a break. Been loving my white stretchy capri's though. Could easily live in them every day! Oh, and I bought this new yellow dress at Marshalls a few weeks ago that is NOT maternity but big and stretchy enough to wear it for a wedding... and $15!!

Stretch marks: Umm... can we please talk about the fact that I found stretch marks right UNDER MY ARMPIT!! Right where the connection of the armpit and boob is located. "How did you notice them?" my husband asked. I don't know... but I just did. So, been rubbing so much coconut oil on them.. useless. 

Sleep: Eh... could be better. Been feeling a bit overwhelmed with school so waking up during the night was rather common this week.

Best moments of the week: slow dancing with my husband and the little man at a wedding. I didn't allow the belly to get in the way. It was really nice.

Miss anything: I miss everything. I miss being able to move, being able to eat consistently healthy, running, my energy... I miss it all. I still have 8 weeks+ left and am slowly ready for this whole experience to be over. Not fully there yet... but I know it's coming. 

Movements: SO MUCH MOVEMENT! To the point where I am starting to feel slight cramps in my lower abdomen regularly. 

Food cravings: So... cereal. Due to the fact that it's been a bit of an obsession during this pregnancy.. I decided to try a cereal with no sugar and add some fruit to it. meh... not the same... but it's an attempt to break the habit.
Anything making you sick:

Have you started showing yet: 

Gender: bugs, mud, baseball and trucks... 

Mood: stressed and rather annoyed... been keeping to myself lately.

Looking forward to: My 'Girls' Baby shower this upcoming weekend! So many of them from out of state will be making the trip. Cannot wait to see their pretty faces..

Husbands feelings: "Well, I knew it would happen eventually but since my wife is such a strong women it took longer than anyone could have imagined.  The combination of the pregnancy, school, a busy Summer and the heat is starting to take its toll.  From an outsiders perspective the majority of people would never see a change but I know my wife and I can see that things that were formerly easy (getting into a car) are now becoming increasingly difficult.  Luckily, Sarah has realized that it’s okay to ask for help and I am always happy to oblige.  We did get to go to a beautiful wedding this week and it was great to see the CT girls.  Crazy how they three of them are prego at the same time!  Overall a really nice evening and Sarah was such a trooper to stay out so late."
Running: 1 mile, 5 miles, 2 miles... crap... I even managed getting on this thing for 10 mins. So out of shape loll

Photo(s) of the week: So many amazing photos this week! I couldn't just pick one so figured to share a handful of them to sum up the entire week.
One of my best friends wedding in CT. She is so happy. And I was able to finally wear
that yellow non-maternity dress! What a fun night!
What The babies room is finally coming along. I still have a long way to go but
at least half the room is done. Loving the cycling theme! Trying not to overload
the room with so many bicycles but just enough to make it somewhat masculine =)
Now... about this side!!
A couple new items for the room that I adore! My ikea changing table shelf and a cycling onsie from the babies aunt. So perfect!

And... the moment that in the middle of the night when my right calf went completely NUTS! My whole legged cramped up and I was in so much pain that my husband had to put a ton of pressure on my calf to eliminate the pressure. It was so painful. Compression socks really helped... even when they don't match =)



No comments: