How far along are you: 31 weeks, 3 daysTotal weight gain: +1 lbs, 25 lbs total
Maternity clothes: I ended up buying a new dress for my 'Family' Baby Shower. I am not a huge fan of the empire waist but the dress was really pretty. Now, to only find maternity spanx to hold in these thighs!!
Stretch marks: I've been keeping an eye on things (not the back side) and still don't see any new development. I can see tiny ones hidden under my chest but they were already there before... just can't see them from my point of view. Out of sight out of mind right?
Sleep: YES! I was out for the count for about 4 days straight! I took my State Boards on Monday (woohoo) and PASSED! The studying and stress literally took me out of commission. So many naps! But by Friday, I had my energy back which I missed.
Best moments of the week: This week I'm gonna dedicate the best moment of the week to the fact I passed the boards. I worked so hard to study on my own. I took them early since by the time I'm done with school, I'll have only 4 weeks until the little man arrives. That would've been so overwhelming. Took them now when I have the energy and, well, when I'm NOT THAT HUGE!! It was stressful but I am so proud of myself for doing it. I'm officially a licensed esthetician!!
Miss anything: I actually had a moment this week where I missed racing. I miss the regiment, the hard runs, the energy, everything... I know I'll get back but during a 6 miler I felt a bit sad when I can't even run a mile straight. Sigh.
Movements: If you consider my belly button POPPING as a movement... then yes... that's the new movement of the week. I have to say... I'm not the biggest fan of this. I think it's rather gross. Someone asked me why and all I said "you know when you lose a tooth and your tongue constantly touches that one spot and it feels so weird. Like it shouldn't be there?" Ya, that's how I feel. The feeling itself is so tender and not comfortable. And it looks gross lol.
Food cravings: Everything and anything... tried incorporating more healthy stuff this week than usual..
Celebratory dinner out at Empire in Boston after the boards! Didn't eat the whole thing... but soooo good! Coconut scallop soup and some singapore noodles.
Trying to get back to eating my dairy free greek yogurt and berries... but then had a craving for some ice cream another night. Balance!
Saw an Instagram post the other day where someone made green eggs for breakfast! Used my magic bullet to mix spinach and eggs before sautéing it with onions and tomato. It was actually pretty awesome!
Rolled almond cheese in some (microwaved) turkey and a side salad. I wish I had the drive to maintain this 'diet'... but will do so post baby...
Celebratory dinner out at Empire in Boston after the boards! Didn't eat the whole thing... but soooo good! Coconut scallop soup and some singapore noodles.
Trying to get back to eating my dairy free greek yogurt and berries... but then had a craving for some ice cream another night. Balance!
Saw an Instagram post the other day where someone made green eggs for breakfast! Used my magic bullet to mix spinach and eggs before sautéing it with onions and tomato. It was actually pretty awesome!
Rolled almond cheese in some (microwaved) turkey and a side salad. I wish I had the drive to maintain this 'diet'... but will do so post baby...
Gender: boys rule
Mood: Exhausted!! Then again... I had so much energy during the weekend where I finally was able to clean for 3 hours... before crashing again lol!
Looking forward to: Actually, I'm looking forward to school ending. 4 weeks left and have so many projects, exams, finals and homework to do. A bit over it lol
Oh! And being able to see one of my best friends get married this upcoming Friday!!
Oh! And being able to see one of my best friends get married this upcoming Friday!!
Husbands feelings: TBD... he is 'writing it' as we speak!
Running: HUGE MILESTONE THIS WEEK!! Not only did I RUN on a weekend... I was able to run over 6 miles! Now mind you... it was a run/walk but I haven't ran over 5 in weeks! (May?) I'll say this though... I was rather sore the next day lol. Oh being out of shape is just not fun!
Photo(s) of the week: Saturday, I had my first baby shower (with just my family). It was really nice and my sister, sister in laws, and mothers did such a great job. A cycling theme yet they incorporated the Boston Strong marathon colors knowing that the race is important to use. It was such a great day and we were definitely spoiled! Thank you thank you!
Photo(s) of the week: Saturday, I had my first baby shower (with just my family). It was really nice and my sister, sister in laws, and mothers did such a great job. A cycling theme yet they incorporated the Boston Strong marathon colors knowing that the race is important to use. It was such a great day and we were definitely spoiled! Thank you thank you!
![]() |
| We actually had the shower at the place we got married. Amazing food and the service was just awesome. Thank you Abby Park!! |
![]() |
| My husbands mom side of the family. These women are absolutely NUTS... but love them! |
I didn't want to take off my outfit so we ended up heading out to dinner with friends. Perfect way to end the day!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment