How far along are you: 30 weeks, 3 daysTotal weight gain: +2 lbs, 24 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Obsessed with my long black maternity skirt but needed some new 'stuff' (my husband may disagree). Took a chance and bought a couple fitted dresses! Felt weird at first but it's kinda fun to show off the belly and the curves. Trying to own this pregnancy as much as possible!
Stretch marks: I have absolutely no clue what happened. Those stretch marks along side my left rib cage are no longer there. Not sure if it's because I've gotten BIGGER and they are secretly hiding until after I have the baby. Great.
Sleep: Eh... could be better. The heat lately has been getting to me so that in itself is a challenge. Even with the AC on. Also, knowing that I'm about to take my State Boards has been on my mind throughout the night. So sleep... not so much.
Best moments of the week: Feeling my little man hiccup for the very first time!! I didn't know what he was doing at first but the rhythmic pattern on movement made me realize they were hiccups. It was so awesome even though it lasted for a couple minutes. He is too much!
Miss anything: Being able to move at a decent pace...
Movements: I am now able to determine what is his actual foot and his hands. Long pushes in certain areas allows to get a good feel. It's kinda creepy but in a good way!
Gender: boy boy boy!
Mood: A tad stressed actually. These planned boards have been on my mind and completely distracting me from thinking about this little guy. But the idea of taking them NOW and before I really slow down and he gets here also excites me!
Looking forward to: My baby shower this upcoming Saturday!
Husbands feelings: "I just remember feeling anxious for you. I could tell that the upcoming test was weighing on you quite a bit in addition to you getting a bit bigger and then the heat and then me traveling more than usual lately. I do remember thinking that I hope our son has your relentless study/note taking habits. In school that was never really my specialty as I always found that I learned better by listening rather than trying to write everything down. Everyone has their own way of learning but if our son can be as diligent in school as you are then he’ll be in good shape. The start of the Tour* also got me thinking about our potential trip next year and how I want our child to be well traveled and well versed on different cultures."
*my husband wants to go watch some of the Tour de France next summer =)
*my husband wants to go watch some of the Tour de France next summer =)
Running: I HIT 20 miles last week! Woohoo!! Actually, compared to what I use to do this is kinda sad for me. But Happy that I was able to get in a few 5 milers here and there. And... I was even running at a sub 9:00 pace at times. It was hard but just what I needed =) Also trying to incorporate more strength training to keep things at bay.
Photo(s) of the week: I've been nonstop with school and barely have had any time off. So when we were told that we had a very long weekend (wed-mon) for the July 4th holiday, my husband and I instantly booked a trip to Buffalo, NY to spend the time with friends. We had so much fun and the little guy cooperated perfectly the whole time. Other than swollen feel because of the flight... it was a perfect trip.
Festive outfit for the fireworks, a lot of amazing gluten free food and a trip to Niagara Falls.
Photo(s) of the week: I've been nonstop with school and barely have had any time off. So when we were told that we had a very long weekend (wed-mon) for the July 4th holiday, my husband and I instantly booked a trip to Buffalo, NY to spend the time with friends. We had so much fun and the little guy cooperated perfectly the whole time. Other than swollen feel because of the flight... it was a perfect trip.
Festive outfit for the fireworks, a lot of amazing gluten free food and a trip to Niagara Falls.













No comments:
Post a Comment