Total weight gain: -1 lbs, 22 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Nothing new this week. I think the amount I spent last week is enough for a while =) Maybe.
Stretch marks: Still the same as last week. No where else other than the top of my left rib cage. Actually, I am sure there's a handful of them that I can't see. I rather keep it that way!
Sleep: Sleeping has been on point all week which is just awesome. I do not really wake up through the night (not even for a bathroom break) and feel very rested when I have to get up. I did notice, however, that the little guy is moving more and more before bed and in the early hours of the morning. When I turn he will move a bit but then I fall back asleep. I am sure he will be a lot more active in the coming weeks.
Best moments of the week: Finally feeling like myself.
Miss anything: No... not this week.
Movements: Oh ya... all the time.
Food cravings: two words... CHEESE SANDWICH! I think I've had this every single day this week. And, I think I've mastered how to make the best gluten free and dairy free sandwich ever!
Oh, and randomly one night, at 9:30 PM, I wanted homemade mac n cheese. So I went to the store and bought all the necessary ingredients. I may or may not have had 2 large bowls at 11:00 PM!!
Gender: A handsome little man...
Mood: Focused. Not too stressed or overwhelmed with my upcoming exams. Just taking it day by day and not going overboard.
Looking forward to: a few days off for the upcoming 4th of July holiday. Buffalo here we come!
Husbands feelings: During my 175 mile charity bike ride all I thought about was how I hope he loves riding as much as I do. Being able to teach him how to ride a bike seems so awesome.
Running: Not the best week with my workouts and running. Felt slow, tired and, well, useless. With exams coming up I've been focusing on preparing for them rather than anything else. So I stay up a little later than expected and exhaustion will then settle in. 3 days this week... hate it! But rest is priority in my life. Running will always be there.
Photo(s) of the week: Just a bunch of random photos for this week
Photo(s) of the week: Just a bunch of random photos for this week
![]() |
| Going to add all the race medals that I ran with the little man during this pregnancy on this customized piece =) |
![]() |
| Sorry for the belly shot but had to show where his head is! |
![]() |
| Oh how I miss my running body... but totally owning this NEW running body lol |
![]() |
| grow little man grow! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment