Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Friday x2: That warm feeling and laughter

Since I did not post any favorite items last Friday (vacation woohoo), I will have to make it up today by having two favorite items of the week =)

I will keep it very simple…

FAVORITE FRIDAY #1: Pumpkin Spiced Latte


I had my very first pumpkin spiced latte this week and I got the warm and cozy feeling that I just love. Mmmm comfort.  I probably could drink it every single day but we all know it is not that healthy for you. Lets be honest here. You are in denial. What I do is try to make it healthier by asking for ‘Skinny’ (skim milk) and instead of the three pumps of pumpkin spice they put in it. That makes me not feel as guilty. But aren't we allowed a few guilty pleasures in life? 

Today is the first day of the Fall season… I will have to honor it with a PSL. Happy Fall!



FAVORITE FRIDAY #2:  Modern Family

My absolute favorite show! Season premier was this past Wednesday and I couldn’t stop laughing. I never have time to sit and watch TV much but I will always make myself available to watch Modern family. Every Wednesday at 9:00 PM on ABC. Trust me. It is worth watching...


No comments: