Sneaker update...
The new sneakers that I recently purchase did not work for me. They felt comfortable on but not when I was running. One speed workout, tempo run and long run later… fail. Right hip, shin and leg were so tight that I could not run consistently or even comfortably. And my toes went completely numb.
I decided to head back to the Greater Boston Running Company down in Hingham to discuss the shoe. Long story short, the gentleman I worked with basically said “if it ain’t broke, do not fix it”. I never had any issues with my old sneakers. I am not sure why I wanted to change them up. Maybe it is because I never had anyone evaluate my running form and matched up me u with a shoes. Truth is, I should not be changing my sneaker in the middle of my training season AND when I am about to up the mileage.
So back to my Asics Kayano sneakers…. Aren’t they cute?!

No comments:
Post a Comment