Total weight gain: 3lb this week, 15 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Only really sporting a pair of maternity jeans and a white maternity t-shirt that I love. But other than that I am able to still squeeze into my regular clothes... but not for long!
Stretch marks: Not that I can see.
Sleep: Sleep is overrated =( Sigh.
Best moments of the week: Baby N making sure to let us know he's there with small butterfly moments.
Miss anything: Being able to move at a decent pace. Between walking, going up and down stairs, turing in my bed... I am noticing a much slower pace. It's starting to become very frustrating and I am not even 6 months pregnant yet! I just need to get used to this I guess.
Movements: I think I felt baby N move for the first time this week!! They say that there will be some sort of butterfly movement which will indicate kicking and it finally happened. I was at school and instantly emailed my husband with the news.
"Either your son just gave me a rapid left/right hook or he farted. He must be your son"
However, a few days later, I suddenly had a lot of pressure towards the left side of my ovary/pelvic area. Then a bit on my right. I didn't think much of it but when I couldn't really sit I realized it's this little man pushing. It was so bad the other morning that I had to hold onto a counter and lean towards the opposite side hoping he would LAY OFF! He did... and I am sure he will continue to keep me on my toes!
Anything making you sick: I may need to take this question off the list. Still nothing.
Mood: Always sleepy!
Looking forward to: Providence Marathon this Sunday, May 4th. Yup... you read that right ;-)
Husbands feelings: "Tired. My wife does not sit still in bed anymore. Even worse... she makes these groans that is a tad bothersome when trying to sleep. Then again, her huge rack makes up for it."





No comments:
Post a Comment