Saturday, April 19, 2014

19 Weeks: Gender Ultrasound


How far along are you: 19 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: -1 lb this week, 8 lbs total

Maternity clothes: Only really sporting a pair of maternity jeans and a white maternity t-shirt that I love. But other than that I am able to still squeeze into my regular clothes... but not for long! 

Stretch marks: No

Sleep: Much better this week! Will still open my eyes between 2:00-3:00 am but will go back to bed right away. I am noticing that I am tossing and turning more. Becoming a bit more uncomfortable. 

Best moments of the week: THE GENDER ULTRA SOUND!! We actually made the appointment a while back for April 15th (1 yr anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing) just so that we had a positive moment during the day.  It was so crazy seeing the baby on the monitor again... he/she is so huge! The best part... they were able to provide us with a few 3D images! However, the baby wouldn't turn and look at us. Stubborn little thing. Soooo my child! We asked the nurse to not tell us the sex of the baby and place the results in an envelope. Big reveal will take place on Monday, April 21st.... at the Boston Marathon. Details next week!

Miss anything: Nothing really stands out this week. I do miss being able to control my eating habits. All I do is eat now... doesn't help that I'm still running. I love food.

Movements: No... just gassy bubbles in my stomach.

Food cravings: Cereal is still top of the list but I now have two new favorite cravings! Cheese and crackers as well as eggs, turkey sausage and tomatoes for dinner... 

Anything making you sick: Nope.

Have you started showing yet: They weren't kidding when they said that starting at 18 weeks onward you are going to see major differences in your belly size!! No way I can hold this in any longer lol!

Gender: In an envelope...  2 more days!!

Mood: EXCITED! Between finding out the sex of the baby and the Boston Marathon... my energy and nerves are off the chart! Best weekend of the year is about to start!

Looking forward to: Running the BAA 5K... (in an hour!). Since I wasn't able to run the Boston Marathon this year, I went with the 5K. Recap next week!

Husbands feelings: "It was a very positive week since the check-up went well and the baby is in good shape.  I'm very excited to find out the sex and to start planning for the new little boy or girl."

Running:  Much better this week! A little pep in my legs but I am finding that I am easily getting tired and not recovering as well. May need to start adjusting the distance and hit the weights more. Maybe in a couple weeks ;-)
Right before Jim's very last run of his 2014 Boston
Marathon training plan. 2 miles for him, 14 for me!
Fuel belt doesn't fit anymore!
What does a runner do during their long
run fuel break. Selfie!
Photo(s) of the week:  CREATING THESE SIGNS FOR MONDAY'S RACE AND BABY REVEAL!! I made these right when we got back from the doctors office and ultrasound. Did not peak in the envelope (why ruin the surprise?) but did tackle the posters with so much excitement. What do you think? Boy or a girl?!! We'll find out on Monday =)

No comments: