Monday, December 30, 2013

Resolution Remix: A 28 Day New Year's Nutrition Challenge

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOLKS!!
It is time for me to jump on the “get back into shape” bandwagon. Truth is, it’s not the working out that I am having issues with. It’s my diet; especially alcohol. Since the NYC Marathon back in November, I’ve been indulging in life and not really caring about what I put in my mouth. I know better. I totally know better than this. 
And it caught up to me.
 
 
Every damn day!
I know exactly what I need to do but I am lacking motivation. So, I decided to try something new. I do not want to diet. I hate the word diet and the idea of depriving myself from everything. It doesn’t work. So instead, I am going to detox the crap out of me. And I rather not do it alone.
I have this amazing friend Jess, also known as “Little Miss Runshine”, who not only is a fantastic blogger (follow her!), she is such a motivator and her energy is extremely influential. Jess has been showcasing this “Resolution Remix: A 28 Day New Year’s Nutrition Challenge” for a while now and I will admit I didn’t look into it, until a couple days ago. Jess loves challenges and sticks with them!! I know when she finds something she wants to do, it is really good and worth doing.  So, I read about the challenge and after consulting with my husband, I am going to give it a try!
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE you ask?
Starting on Thursday, January 2nd through Thursday, January 30th, I will be joining the Inspired Wellness Solutions, LLC Registered Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainer, Chrissy Carroll, on a 28 day detox journey to get both my body and mind back to where it belongs. Here I will learn how to maintain realistic healthy habits, what foods I should have in my pantry and fridge, how to maintain my energy, what I need to do to get rid of the toxins, and how to create meals that are not bland! The program sounds amazing and just what I’ve been looking for!
There are many other perks that are offered during the challenge which is listed on Chrissy’s Inspired Wellness Solutions, LLC website. Click here for all the details!! The price is such a steal!
If you are like me and want to get back on track and get rid of all the holiday nonsense that you’ve built up… JOIN!!!
Lets start the New Year right!!

No comments: