Jim and I decided to end the year a little differently. We usually go all out on New Years Eve but wanted to take it easy and have a quiet celebration this year. So had a couple friends over and just went to dinner. It was perfect.
![]() |
| My friend Emily, Melissa and I at Abby Park Restaurant |
Now... 2012. I really do think is going to be even better. I have so many things I want to do this year and just cannot wait to get after them. First, I think it is time to put together my New Years Resolution(s) and try to follow them this time. I try each and every year to write out a short list but I tend to fail at finishing them up. Very common for most but this year I am determined to follow my list.
So, instead of putting a yearly resolution together, I am going to put together a monthly one. I think it will be easier to follow and the idea of changing it up each month will be fun! Ideas are always welcome.


No comments:
Post a Comment