...and that's what I did.
Yoga, swimming, core classes, spinning, weights, days off... I did it all and loved it all. But... there was one thing I did during my break that I fell in love... Love at first 'class'....
![]() |
| Bring it! |
Livingsocial had this amazing deal that I couldn't turn down. 5 classes for $25.00? Sign me up!
It is basically a cardio boxing class with punches, pushups, burpees, punches, jump rope, punches... Let's just say that I almost puked twice at my first class and once at my second. Improvement right?
But I adored it!
I am pretty bummed that I only have one more class left. Not sure if I am willing to pay $199 a month for a membership. But I am not too worried. Running season started up again. And as you all know... I obviously I love to run.
![]() |
| BOOM! |


1 comment:
you are pretty badass!!! can't wait to use my livingsocial deal!!
Post a Comment