All week I have been thinking about what to post today and what was my favorite item of the week. Nothing really stood out and yesterday evening I was a bit nervous that I would just randomly select an item and post it. How silly.
Last night, I hung out with one of my really good friends who I adore and love. Her name is Carolyn and I call her “C”. Everyone, say hi to C:
![]() |
| "Hi C!" |
C lives in Allston, MA and since I was subbing a Spin® class at the Boston Sports Club Allston location, I figured to kill two birds with one stone (PS: I HATE birds. They scare the crap out of me) by staying over at her place so I can sub in the morning and to spend some quality time together. Luckily she lives only a couple blocks from that gym. For those of you who know the Boston area, I live in Quincy. What a hike!
Our plan was to hang out, catch up and enjoy some delicious food.
C: “What do you want to eat tonight?”
Me: “I am cool with whatever. Something easy, simple and a bit healthy.”
C: “Sushi it is!”
She said the magic word: SUSHI!
So, in the nick of time, I will honor my love for Sushi in my Favorite Friday post of the week.
I absolutely LOVE sushi. Especially good sushi. The mixture of flavors in each item really appeals to me. Yes, I will admit that I am a sushi snob. My absolutely favorite sushi restaurant… New Ginza out in Watertown, MA. However, the place we went last night was very fresh and delicious... Genki Ya Sushi in Brookline.
![]() |
| Organic? Sign me up! |
![]() |
| For me, the word SAKE is the only thing that stands out in this picture. |
![]() |
| So, obviously I had to get some Sake. "May I have a large sake" I asked. Waitress, "To split?" I responded, "Nope, this is all for me." |
![]() |
| Testing out the chopsticks... |
![]() |
| MMMMmmmm Rainbow Sushi |
![]() |
| That's how I roll... sushi roll that is. |
![]() |
| How long do you think it took me to devour my dinner? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!! |









No comments:
Post a Comment