I travel to New Hampshire a lot. Since I have many friends and family members who still live there, I always try and visit at least once a month. Even though it is over an hour drive each way (depending on traffic), I try and enjoy this time by listening to music, indulge in some delicious coffee and just reflect on life overall. It can be very peaceful.
However, whenever Jim joins me on these NH adventures, let’s just say that the commute is not his favorite thing in the world, especially day trips.
So, I decided that since he will be traveling to NH more often than he expects, putting together a game was a must. With that said, please enjoy the first edition of the New Hampshire Card Ride Scavenger Hunt game that I have created.
Suggestions are always welcome....
QUESTIONS | POINTS | JIM | SARAH |
Orange car | 3 | ||
Blonde woman smoking a cigarette | 2 | ||
Person sitting very close to the steering wheel | 2 | ||
Person sitting very close to the steering wheel, with glasses | 3 | ||
Sign that can be viewed as a sexual reference | 2 | ||
Song by P!INK | 1 | ||
Two door Mercedes | 1 | ||
Airplane | 2 | ||
Texting and driving | 2 | ||
On a cell phone while driving | 1 | ||
Broken exit sign | 3 | ||
Deer (dead or alive) | 2 | ||
Cop that pulled someone over | 1 | ||
Left taillight out on a car | 2 | ||
Furniture on the side of the road | 3 | ||
Hitchhiker | 3 | ||
Dog riding in a car | 2 | ||
Graveyard | 3 | ||
TOTAL: | 38 |
*Whoever calls out one of the items first gets the points. If said at the same time, and cannot be resolved, then rock, paper, scissors (2 out of 3) wins the points.
*WINNER: WINS THE BET MADE BEFORE THE GAME STARTS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment