How far along are you: 26 weeks, 2 dayTotal weight gain: +1 lbs, 21 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Been eyeing some long dresses to sport over the summer. I also need a really good bathing suit for the pool. AS much as I am not a fan of swimming (yawn) I think it will be good to get back in the poor during the last trimester.
Stretch marks: Still doing everything in my power NOT to stretch my stomach and chest. I really don't want to influence stretch marks. So far.. I have nothing.
Sleep: Another great week of sleeping but one thing I've noticed... I've been sleeping on my BACK! It hasn't been an issue but when I work up with breathing issues in the idle of the night the other day, I decided to get back to sleeping on my side.
Best moments of the week: Jim and I had a moment where we were cracking up really hard in bed and all of a sudden... my belly button popped out!! I was laughing so hard that the muscles (ya, I have a little) pushed it OUT!! I lifted my shirt to show my husband mid laugh and that spark another round of laughter. It went back in when I stopped laughing hard and back out when I had another fit! It was rather gross actually lol... but it made me think that Baby N was laughing with us =)
Miss anything: No... not this week.
Movements: I did have the opportunity to see him slowly move from my right side, to the middle, and all the way to the left. I also felt him rapidly kick his legs to my right side... I'm convinced he was either running in place (like his mom) or riding a bike (like his dad).
Gender: A handsome little man...
Mood: I am feeling really good this week. A little tired here and there but nothing too concerning. Feeling very determined to get these midterms over with.... so much studying!
Looking forward to: two of my really good friends who live in CT are also pregnant and I will get to see them this weekend!!
Husbands feelings: ya.. another week I forgot to ask him. I'm sure he's feeling.. good.













No comments:
Post a Comment